Informatics, Inc. is a progressive and award-winning web agency in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Corridor specializing in helping clients use the internet more effectively. If you would like to work both independently and collaboratively to create and execute hugely impactful digital marketing plans for companies in a variety of different industries and work in a growing, entrepreneurial, casual environment with great benefits, we'd like to talk to you.
Informatics is looking to expand our team with a new talented Digital Marketer. We are looking for elite team members who love customer service and working with clients, who want to be responsible for planning and executing all types of digital marketing tactics and who want to constantly try new tactics and strategies in the ever-changing field of digital. No two days are ever the same. If you want to put your marketing skills to work for a variety of industries, we’ve got the career for you!
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Plan and execute all forms of digital marketing (including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, affiliate, social media and display advertising campaigns)
- Design, build and maintain social media presences
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Have robust analysis and reporting abilities
- Can identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests and landing pages and optimize user experiences
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Deploy conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Provide strong organizational, project management, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meet deadlines consistently while operating in a team environment.
- Can take projects from start to finish with minimum supervision.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred in a Marketing, Business Analytics or related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
If you have what it takes and would like to be part of this expanding, fast-paced, and exciting industry, we'd like to hear from you. We offer excellent benefits including a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, life insurance, team-oriented, casual environment, great Downtown location, new modern/urban office and more.
Salary range is commensurate with experience.
If interested, please submit the following three items (all are required for further consideration):
1. Cover letter that describes what you can contribute to Informatics
2. Salary history
3. Resume or CV
Email all the above to careers@InformaticsInc.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Informatics is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.