Informatics, Inc. is a progressive and award-winning web agency in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Corridor specializing in web and app development, digital marketing, content development and managed hosting.
Informatics is looking to expand our team with a new talented Digital Project Manager. You will have the day-to-day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of projects with a focus on great delivery. If you have a background in project management methodologies and processes, want to execute impactful projects for companies in a variety of different industries and work in a growing, entrepreneurial, casual environment with great benefits, we'd like to talk to you!
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Deliver quality projects on time and on budget and to the highest possible standard
- Work with clients and teams to define project scope, discover and document business and technical requirements, define resource requirements and maintain budgets
- Be the hub of communication for the project with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor project progress, track action items, conduct design and implementation reviews, perform quality tests, help resolve issues or problems
- Understand the key technical aspects as appropriate to the project
- Be positive and a force for good in the team – even when faced with difficult problems
- Have robust analysis and reporting abilities
- Be solutions focused and able to remain calm and stable under pressure
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Provide strong organizational, project management, problem solving and time-management skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meet deadlines consistently while operating in a team environment
- Can take projects from start to finish with minimum supervision; self-motivated, self-starter
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of experience in digital development and project management
- Good understanding of web technologies such as HTML/HTML5, CSS, CMS, and mobile
- Experience in using project management tools such as Microsoft Office, budget/time tracking tools and issue tracking software
- Experience in an agency environment
- Experience in a project management models including Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum
If you have what it takes and would like to be part of this expanding, fast-paced, and exciting industry, we'd like to hear from you. We offer excellent benefits including a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, life insurance, team-oriented, casual environment, great Downtown location, new modern/urban office and more.
Salary range is commensurate with experience.
If interested, please submit the following three items (all are required for further consideration):
1. Cover letter that describes what you can contribute to Informatics
2. Salary history
3. Resume or CV
Email all the above to careers@InformaticsInc.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Informatics is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.