Informatics, Inc. is a progressive and award-winning web agency in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Corridor specializing in helping clients use the internet to grow their businesses and organizations. If you would like to have a career in the ever-growing digital and web arena and work in a growing, entrepreneurial, casual environment with great benefits, we'd like to talk to you!
Informatics is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help develop and coordinate marketing campaigns that inspire customers to engage and explore brands and organizations with an emphasis on digital. You will work closely with a team of designers, marketers and business leaders to optimize and create digital marketing pieces that embody the brand in voice while communicating a clear call to action.
The successful candidate will be able to prove and be responsible for the following:
- Meet deadlines consistently while operating in a team environment.
- Write and edit customer-focused ad copy that meets brand voice.
- Be proactive, generate ideas, juggle multiple projects/assignments, pay close attention to detail, and meet short turnarounds and deadlines.
- Monitor multiple brands across social media channels.
- Utilize social listening to find and determine relevant social trends.
- Strategize and excute goal-drive social and email marketing campaigns.
- Create and optimize Pay-Per-Click (PPC) platform campaigns.
- Plan and execute SEO campaigns to meet strategy objectives.
- Drive on-page SEO utilizing keyword analysis, site audit reports and competitive analysis. Utilize many tools and tasks associated with Digital Marketing.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Curiosity and life-long learner.
- Superior organizational and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across different teams.
- Self-sufficient, resourceful, and independent worker.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Business Manager.
- Working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console.
- Working knowledge of internet technologies.
- Experience with various CMS platforms and HTML is a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred in a related field with at least three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
You must enjoy working with clients and giving outstanding customer satisfaction, have analytical and problem-solving skills, be highly organized, be able to conduct research, synthesize information, and produce results. Candidate should also can juggle multiple projects, meeting deadlines and delivering high quality, professional work products with minimal supervision.
If you have what it takes and would like to be part of this expanding, fast-paced, and exciting industry, we'd like to hear from you. We offer excellent benefits including a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, life insurance, team-oriented, casual environment, great Downtown location, new modern/urban office and more.
If interested, please submit the following three items to firstname.lastname@example.org (all required for further consideration).
- Cover letter that describes how you alone will rise Informatics above its competitors
- Salary history
- Resume or CV
We look forward to hearing from you!