Informatics, Inc. a progressive and award-winning web agency in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Corridor specializing in helping clients use the internet to grow their businesses and organizations. If you would like to have a career in the ever-growing digital and web area and work in a growing, entrepreneurial, casual environment with great benefits, we'd like to talk to you!
Informatics is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help develop and coordinate marketing campaigns that inspire customers to engage and explore brands and organizations with an emphasis on digital. You will work closely with a team of designers, marketers and business leaders to optimize and create digital marketing pieces that embody the brand in voice while communicating a clear call to action.
The successful candidate will be able to prove and be responsible for the following:
- Translating business partners’ goals into warm, meaningful, engaging conversations with customers
- Writing and editing customer-focused copy that meets brand voice and style guidelines.
- Analyzing and working from a creative and marketing briefs, or business requirements.
- Collaborating with teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and build a messaging strategy for projects.
- Developing and optimizing pay-per-click (PPC) platforms campaigns
- Planning and executing SEO campaigns and initiatives, including on-site optimizations, keyword analysis, web content development, link-building, site auditing and competitive analysis.
- Analyzing data and site performance metrics using site analysis tools to identify opportunities for search engine optimization. Developing Affiliate Marketing Campaigns and growing relationships with publishers to increase sales for a variety of clients
- Creating and executing strategic social media campaigns and promotions media and event brands.
- Being proactive, generating ideas, juggling multiple projects/assignments, paying close attention to detail, and meeting short turnarounds and deadlines.
- Managing and monitoring multiple brands across social media channels
- Formulating strategies aimed towards building on strengths and overcoming challenges to increase engagement, visitors, page views, online and event registrations
- Develop and create graphics to be used in a variety of campaigns and channels
- Developing paid social campaigns; track and distribute social media ROI reports
- Utilizing social listening to find and determine relevant and trending social topics and hashtags of interest
- Superior organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across different teams.
- Self-sufficient, resourceful, and independent worker.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Passion for creativity and strong creative ability
- Web content management experience
- Working knowledge of internet technologies
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Working Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, or English preferred
- Experience with various CMS platforms and HTML is a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred in a related field with at least three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
You must enjoy working with clients and giving outstanding customer satisfaction, have analytical and problem-solving skills, be highly organized, be able to conduct research, synthesize information, and produce results. Candidate should also can juggle multiple projects, meeting deadlines and delivering high quality, professional work products with minimal supervision.
If you have what it takes and would like to be part of this expanding, fast-paced, and exciting industry, we'd like to hear from you. We offer excellent benefits including a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, life insurance, team-oriented, casual environment, great Downtown location, new modern/urban office and more.
Salary range is $30,000 to $40,000 commensurate with experience.
If interested, please submit the following three items (all are required for further consideration):
(1) Cover letter that describes what you can contribute to Informatics
(2) Salary history
(3) Resume or CV
Email all the above to careers@InformaticsInc.com
We look forward to hearing from you!