The Sales Support Administrator will work under the guidance of our Business Development Director and partner with several team members to support our Business Development Strategy, live our values and continually aim to Wow our Clients and play a key role in client relationship management. Informatics is looking for a motivated, eager team member who is excited to contribute their talents and passion to our organization and the success of our Business Development Strategy.
- Maintaining and analyzing our Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform data, providing recommendations and monitoring trends
- Being a point of contact for the Business Development Team, which includes responding to inquiries for services
- Creating highly effective proposals and presentations for the Business Development Team to present to prospects and clients
- Creating and maintaining sales contracts and agreements
- Arranging meetings and appointments with prospects and clients
- Conducting research to support the Business Development Strategy, such as recommending potential clients, developing a prospecting list, and exploring new target markets
- Building and maintaining a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads
- Maintaining detailed reports of sales activities including calls, sales, and any client opportunities
- Providing customer service by supporting other team members with client relationships Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree program in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field or equivalent experience required
- Three years minimum relevant experience in sales, marketing or business development strongly preferred
- A strong personal connection to our company values
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management software and data analysis
- Knowledge of sales practices and the most efficient customer service techniques
- Ability to interpret sales metrics and perform data entry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationships building talent
- Reliable, self-motivated and strong organizational skills
- Detail orientation is a must
- Must have a passion for innovation and be a constant learner
Why Choose Informatics?
Work with a talented, elite team who values doing exceptional work and having fun while doing it. Our team enjoys the opportunity to support many clients from across multiple industries, locations with varying needs or challenges. Every single team member creates value and has a purpose in living our values to serve our clients. We are passionate about what we do, we work hard, but we also know how to have fun. Join our team to have the opportunity to achieve great things, have fun and feel valued.
If interested, please submit the following three items to email@example.com (all required for further consideration).
- Cover letter
- Salary history
- Resume or CV
We look forward to hearing from you!
Informatics is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.