Why Choose Informatics?
Do you find joy in working with creative people? Do you appreciate knowing each team member you work with? Do you want to work for a company where everyone is valued? We know we have something special at Informatics. We are a talented, elite team who values doing exceptional work and having fun while doing it. We are also down to earth, humble, and a genuine group of people that enjoys being part of a team. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve clients from across multiple industries and locations with varying needs and challenges. At our core, we are problem solvers. We are passionate about what we do, we work hard, and we challenge each other to be our best. If this resonates with you, we want to talk!
The Senior Administrative Assistant is a key member of our team, giving critical support to the Business Development Team and Senior Leaders. This person will perform a variety of sophisticated administrative duties that ensure an exceptional experience for our clients. No two days are the same. This person will create materials presented directly to clients, manage client information, and create reports for the team. We are looking for someone who wants to be on a great team, loves to help, cares about quality work, finds joy in being organized, and is excited to contribute their talents to the long-term success of an organization.
This position will primarily support our Business Development Director but will also support Senior Leadership with some administrative tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create proposals and presentations for the Business Development Team to present to prospective and current clients
- Enter, maintain, and analyze our Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform data and monitor trends using the tool
- Serve as a point of contact for the Business Development Team, which includes responding to inquiries for services and scheduling client meetings
- Create and maintain sales contracts and agreements
- Conduct research to support the Business Development Strategy, such as potential clients, develop prospecting lists and research new target markets
- Maintain detailed reports of sales activities including calls, sales, and any client opportunities
- Initiate invoices to clients and monitor payments received
- Perform basic bookkeeping responsibilities in QuickBooks Online, maintaining accuracy, timeliness of entries, and creating reports for senior leaders
- Initiate soft collections from clients when needed
- Associate’s degree in Business, Communications, related field or equivalent experience required
- 5-7 years relevant administrative or sales support experience preferred
- Experience with senior leadership or executives is a plus
- A strong personal connection to our company values: People First, Wow Our Clients, Improve and Innovate, Grow the Business, and Give Back
- Experience in client relations and excellent relationship building skills
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) software and data analysis is a plus
- Experience using QuickBooks Online is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, self-motivated, and strong organizational skills
- Detail orientation is a must
- Must have a passion for finding improvements in all processes and be a constant learner
If interested, please submit the following three items to email@example.com (all required for further consideration).
- Cover letter
- Salary history
- Resume or CV
We look forward to hearing from you!
Informatics is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.