At Informatics, we live our purpose and deliver results as a premier agency through our core values. Every single team member is responsible to live and model our core values of People First, Wow Our Clients, Improve and Innovate, Grow the Business, and Give Back that we have clearly defined. We use our values as a guidepost for all business decisions, balance the importance of all five values and understand that these are the foundation of our success. As a business that is built on relationships, we believe our values are our differentiator. We understand our clients chose to work with us because of our values and ability to produce results for our clients in return.
In addition to living our values, all team members are expected to succeed at delivering on the key responsibilities of their role. It is expected and critical to our success that each team member live our values AND do their job very well. Every person has a purpose and is critical to the overall success of our organization.
Therefore, the following further defines the role, expectations, and requirements for the Bookkeeper position. This position is critical support to the financial health of the business. This position performs a set of detail-oriented duties that support our invoicing and collections process. In addition, this position monitors and keeps the business books up to date and ensure accuracy. This position works closely and reports to the President and COO.
- A strong personal connection to our company values: People First, Wow Our Clients, Improve and Innovate, Grow the Business, and Give Back
- Experience performing detail-oriented roles required
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping software, such as Quick Books or related applications
- Excellent judgment and trustworthiness
- Reliable, self-motivated, and strong organizational skills
- Success working on a team and collaborating with others
- Must have a passion for finding improvements in all processes and be a constant learner
- other duties as assigned
Education and/or experience
- Associate’s degree in Business, Accounting, Administrative Support, related field or equivalent experience required
- 2 years relevant bookkeeping, or related experience preferred
If you have what it takes and would like to be part of this expanding, fast-paced, and exciting industry, we'd like to hear from you. We offer excellent benefits including a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, life insurance, a team-oriented, casual environment, great Downtown location, new modern/urban office and more.
Salary range is commensurate with experience.
If interested, please submit the following three items (all are required for further consideration):
Cover letter that describes what you can contribute to Informatics
Resume or CV
Email all the above to careers@InformaticsInc.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Informatics is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.