At Informatics, we live our purpose and deliver results as a premier agency through our core values. Every single team member is responsible to live and model our core values of People First, Wow Our Clients, Improve and Innovate, Grow the Business, and Give Back that we have clearly defined. We use our values as a guidepost for all business decisions, balance the importance of all five values, and understand that these are the foundation of our success. As a business that is built on relationships, we believe our values are our differentiator. We understand our clients chose to work with us because of our values and ability to produce results for our clients in return.
In addition to living our values, all team members are expected to succeed at delivering on the key responsibilities of their role. It is expected and critical to our success that each team member live our values AND do their job very well. Every person has a purpose and is critical to the overall success of our organization.
Therefore, the following further defines the role, expectations, and requirements for the Digital Marketing Coordinator position. This position is important to our team by delivering the primary responsibilities of developing and coordinating marketing campaigns that inspire customers to engage with clients, effectively reaching their goals. This position performs several aspects of digital marketing that include social media, content development, SEO, SEM, analytics, and others. The Digital Marketing Coordinator supports the administrative pieces of campaigns to ensure deadlines and results are met. This position works closely with members of the Digital Marketing Team and reports to the Digital Marketing Director.
- Meet deadlines consistently while operating in a team environment.
- Write and edit client-focused content that meets brand voice.
- Proactively generate ideas, juggle multiple projects and assignments, pay close attention to detail, and meet short turnarounds and deadlines.
- Monitor multiple brands across social media channels.
- Utilize social listening to find and determine relevant social trends.
- Strategize and execute goal-driven social and email marketing campaigns.
- Develop, launch, and maintain paid social advertising campaigns
- Create and optimize Pay-Per-Click (PPC) platform campaigns.
- Plan and execute SEO campaigns to meet strategy objectives.
- Drive on-page SEO utilizing keyword analysis, site audit reports, and competitive analyses.
- Utilize many tools and platforms associated with Digital Marketing.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrate curiosity and creativity
- Superior organizational and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships across different teams
- Self-sufficient, resourceful, and independent worker
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong skills in MS Office suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Business Manager
- Working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console.
- Experience with various CMS platforms and HTML is a plus
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
If you have what it takes and would like to be part of this expanding, fast-paced, and exciting industry, we'd like to hear from you. We offer excellent benefits including a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, life insurance, a team-oriented, casual environment, great Downtown location, new modern/urban office and more.
Salary range is commensurate with experience.
If interested, please submit the following three items (all are required for further consideration):
- Cover letter that describes what you can contribute to Informatics
- Salary history
- Resume or CV
Email all the above to careers@InformaticsInc.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Informatics is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.