Are you looking for a paid internship where you can gain “real world” experience, work with an extremely talented team and have fun? Informatics is looking for a motivated, eager intern who is excited to contribute their talents and passionate about learning more. This intern opportunity will be focused on creating content for various clients for multiple platforms.
This intern will work under the guidance of our Digital Marketing Project Manager and partner with several team members on our Digital Marketing Team, as well as team members from other functions of our business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Social media content creation and page maintenance
- Assist in the creation of digital content for various clients
- Create and monitor content schedules and monitor deadlines
- Assist with Search Engine Optimization initiatives to include keyword research, performance tracking, content recommendations, etc.
- Perform data analysis and measurement for various projects
- Assist in the planning and analysis of onsite promotions
- Assist with Informatics marketing efforts
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate degree program in Marketing, Communications or closely related field
- Ability to work 25+ hours per week during the summer months, within Informatics’ standard office hours. Willing to be flexible on schedules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and social media platforms. Familiarity with Google Analytics a plus.
- Demonstrated work ethic and proven track record as an outstanding performer
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Detail oriented
- A passion for innovation and a constant learner
Why Choose Informatics?
An internship at Informatics enjoys the opportunity to support multiple clients from across the United States. We see our interns as team members that create valued work for our clients. There is no fetching coffee or printing photocopies here! Our intern will have exposure to responsibilities and projects that our experienced team members tackle every day. We are passionate about what we do, we work hard, but we also know how to have fun. We enjoy a coffee bar, casual dress code, and the vibrant downtown environment.
If interested, please submit the following items to email@example.com (all required for further consideration).
- Cover letter
- Resume or CV
We look forward to hearing from you!
Informatics is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.