Serving a population of over 220,00 people in Eastern Iowa, the Cedar Rapids/Linn County Solid Waste Agency needed a website that could provide intuitive user-friendly navigation for community members to easily find information about vital public services.
- Present users with a place to find essential information
- Implement a simplified content management system to allow employees to easily make updates
- Educate the community on proper recycling and waste management procedures
To help our client achieve their goals, we knew that we would have to design, develop, and launch a completely redesigned website. Providing a striking visual appeal along with a robust customer service, the new website is mobile-friendly, search engine optimized, and provides complete accessibility and functionality for individuals with disabilities. Additionally, the site adheres to the Iowa Open Records law.
While in the process of redesigning the website, we made sure to choose a content management system that is powerful enough to meet their needs as well as being simple enough for on-site staff to post updates, announcements, emergency alerts, and events.
- Created new Recycling page which received over 5,000 unique page views in first year after launch
- Reduced bounce rate by 46%
- Increased new users by 126.6%
Ready to see results like these? If you would like to explore solutions like these to help boost your own organization, contact us today! Our team of marketing experts are prepared to take your strategy to the next level.Contact us for your free consultation
Through website development, SEO, and ongoing website maintenance, Informatics has provided the Cedar Rapids/Linn County Solid Waste Agency the opportunity to spread necessary information across the community through an informative and easily navigable website.