Here we are on New Year’s Eve, saying goodbye to 2013 and ringing in a new year, full of promises for new technological innovations, social media sites, and online marketing trends. Over the past 12 months we have done our best to keep you up to date on what is happening in the industry and what you can do to make the most of your online marketing efforts. We’ve gathered 10 of our blogs from this year and created a recap of what you should know going into 2014.
1. In August of this year we launched a video series in the new studio of our brand new office. The series thus far has released 8 episodes with a focus on social media and search engine optimization.
2. A big question on the web this year is: “What is the difference between responsive web design and adaptive web design?”
3. Social media generates almost double the marketing leads of trade shows, telemarketing, daily mail, or PPC! Plus 9 more social media statistics for 2013.
4. Google switched up its algorithm in the summer, announcing the change in September, and changing the way we do SEO.
5. Instagram, Vine and other mobile social media apps you should consider adding to your social media strategy in 2014.
6. Webcasting, or video broadcasting live over the internet, is a fresh, unique way to reach and communicate with your audience.
7. From Snapchat to Twitter’s IPO, we took the time to recap 7 of the biggest technology changes in 2013.
8. In the spirit of Halloween and the impending New Year, we took popular web design trends for 2014 and related them to witches, ghosts, and zombies.
9. With 2014 just a few hours away, there is no better time than the present to rethink your online marketing strategy for the New Year. Make sure you are covering all of your bases and updating your processes.
10. No one can know for sure what lies ahead for the internet, however, we tried to make some logical guesses on social media trends for 2014.
We hope you continue to look to us as your resource for industry news, information, tips, and trends in 2014. If you need assistance with your online marketing efforts, we are always here to help. Happy New Year!