A quality score shows the relevancy of your ads, keywords and landing page to the person seeing your ad. Based on algorithm changes in October 2013, this score is more important than ever. There are many different factors that go into the quality score. Here are just a few:
- Expect CTR (Click Through Rate)
- Account History
- Landing Page Experience
- Keyword/Ad Relevance
- Keyword/Search Relevance
- Ad Performance
- Targeted Device
Why is the AdWords Quality Score Important?
With any AdWords campaign, the goal is to get the best ROI for your budget. In order to do that you must look at your AdWords Quality Score and optimize each keyword with your account. Here are the top 5 reasons a higher AdWords Quality Score is important:
- Leads to lower CPC (Cost Per Click)
- Determines if an ad will participate in an auction
- Provides lower first page bid estimates
- Receives higher ad position
- Leads to lower top of page bid estimates
If you want to learn more about improving the AdWords Quality Score within your Adwords campaign, contact Informatics.