What is Adwords?
Adwords (also known as Google Adwords) is an advertising service that allows an organization to display ads on Google and within its network of websites. This program allows organizations to create campaigns in order to target and reach new audiences.
Why use Adwords?
Growing your customer list and reaching your target audience can be done by using Google Adwords. There are several reasons why Adwords should be part of your online strategy including:
- Scalable: no matter your budget Adwords can fit within your marketing strategy. A smaller budget only means more research and strategy but it still can be used effectively.
- Measurable: the countless reports and data that Adwords provides means you can track your progress at all times so you ensure you are getting the most for your time and budget.
- Flexible: A campaign can be as simple or complex as you want. Adwords provides the flexibility to target audiences, keywords, locations and much more.
Paid vs. Organic
The ultimate goal is to be found in search engines organically but it takes time to see results so Adwords can work with your SEO strategy. The key differences between Paid vs. Organic SEO include:
- Time for Results: SEO organic efforts can often take longer before you start seeing noticeable results, once your Adwords campaign is started, within days you will start to see data.
- Quick Adapting: Because results and data are available, you are able to quickly change and adapt your strategy as trends and audiences change.
- Google Network: Adwords allows you to reach your target audience on different websites within the Google Network and drive them back to your website.
- Work Together: Overall your Adwords strategy should work alongside your organic strategy to reach a common goal.
If you need assistance getting started with or managing your AdWords campaign, feel free to contact Informatics.